Creating a website provides an online platform to sell or otherwise engage people. If the intention is simply to have a presence that people can go online to contact you or see for us page, thing again. Its important to realize that you’re doing 80% of the work (to set up a website) for only 20% of the value (by taking advantage of easily add content and attract more people).
a Website Without fresh content is like starting a restaurant in the basement without advertising or logo. It is there, it can be a great service, but no one is ever going to find or use it. And what exactly does regular blogging reach
- Increased grip – how often have you been to a website, got the information you need, but was due to you saw something else of interest? I bet quite often.
- Building trust – people who visit the site regularly for information and content, by definition, have some level of confidence in the content provider. This can mean income down the line.
- Showcase knowledge & expertise – you do not have to give away trade secrets, but people who enjoy your blog can often decide that you are going to a party if they ever need X . Where X is whatever it is you do.
- Increase Traffic from search engines – Google and other search engines love new content. They visit your site more often if they know there is something new to index. You will have more chances to appear in search results, the more you build up reserves subject.
- Better integration – blogs can help you integrate into the fabric of the Web, by allowing people to follow you through RSS, Twitter and other media. This helps to increase your visibility through social means.
- Increase SEO -. By increasing your readership it is possible to increase your PageRank because people can start leaving comments (more content) and link back to you (pure gold)
- would increase revenues -. If your blog has become popular that there is no reason you can not begin to treat it as their source of income
The list goes on – but it should be enough to convince you to get going. I know a lot of people are hesitant or put off by the idea because they are worried that they do not know enough to write a site increase, SEO focused content. Do not worry about. . Write about topics related to your website in a clear and concise manner and magic will happen all by itself
Remember that blogging is an endurance sport – not a sprint. Be patient and persistent and results will build over time.